Reservations & Waitlist
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and are often sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to 14 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive an email or text notification. Please reply to the email, or text, immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the wait list.
- If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please check the schedule or sign up for text message notifications to be sure of whether or not you made it into the class.
Cancellations & No-shows
- We ask that you cancel out of class at least two hours before class, online, to allow others to take your reservation.
- As a courtesy during the week, if you cannot attend class, please cancel your class online at least two hours before it starts. For the weekends, the two hour cancellation is necessary to avoid being charged for a late-cancel.
- If you do not cancel out of your weekend class, your card on file, or account, will be charged $25 for a no-show (for weekend classes).
- Remember: failing to cancel at least two hours before your class begins will count as a late-cancel and a $10.00 fee will be applied (for weekend classes).
- You must cancel out of class up to 5 minutes BEFORE or you will be charged a no-show fee of $25 for weekend classes.
Late Arrival to Class
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter an ongoing class up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, your teacher will welcome you, and guide you to an open spot. Once settled, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that covers the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase trademarked Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studio. * * Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. You may ask the front desk manager to keep your phone for you during class if you are expecting a very important phone call. Otherwise, store it in the lockers with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Please leave your towel in the hamper provided in the locker rooms on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- New and continuing pregnant students must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- Refer to Pregnant Or Post Natal for detailed modification information.
- No Clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age
- If you are under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must come in and sign all waivers
Illness & Injuries
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctors note may be required to allow you to take class.
- Just a cold? Please stay home, rest, and avoid spreading the virus to others.